fb pixel

MySmilePlan – Payment Plans

Cardiff Dental MySmilePlan | Dentist Cardiff

At Cardiff Dental, we offer a flexible, no-interest payment plan for our patients in Cardiff and surrounds, through the MySmilePlan. We have partnered with MySmilePlan to offer you a way to access our dental services, so you can get your new smile now and pay later!

With the MySmilePlan, you can get treatment just when you need it while paying 0% interest!

Features of the MySmilePlan

  • Interest-free loan
  • Borrow up to $9000
  • 15 months time at 0% interest rate
  • 15 months to repay, fortnightly
  • Pay 20% of the total cost of the treatment and the rest of 80% pay it off in 15 months
  • $39 one off admin fee
  • $3 per fortnight as processing fee (that’s 90$ over the entire term)
  • Simple and quick online application process

How To Apply?

The online process is quick and simple. It takes less than 5 minutes to complete the process. To apply, please provide our front desk staff with:

  1. Any of the following credit cards – MasterCard or Visa Debit or Credit Card
  2. Australian Driver’s Licence or other government photo ID showing address
  3. Contact details – contact numbers and an email address

MySmilePlan at Cardiff Dental

Whether it’s a simple procedure like check-up, X-ray, and clean; a cosmetic dentistry procedure such as teeth whitening or veneers; or major treatments such as orthodontics and oral surgeries, your Cardiff dentist can help you.

No more putting off the dental care you need. Get it right away with MySmilePlan!

If you have questions about MySmilePlan or your eligibility, contact one of our team on (02) 4954 6888.

We are Members of

American Academy Of Cosmetic Dentistry | Cardiff Dental | Australian Dental Association
Cardiff Dental | American Academy Of Implant Dentistry | Cardiff Dentistry

Our Partner

Cardiff Dental | Invisalign | Cardiff Dentistry
Cardiff Dental | Philips Zoom | Cardiff Dentistry

Preferred Providers

Cardiff Dental | Nib | Cardiff Dentistry
Qantas Health Insurance

Our Practice is Accepted by

Cardiff Dental | Dental Practice Accredited | Cardiff Dentistry


Cardiff Dental

Address: 34B Kelton St, Cardiff, NSW 2285

Phone: (02) 4954 6888

Email: info@cardiffdentistry.com.au


Monday 9:00AM - 5:00PM

Tuesday 9:00AM - 7:00PM
By appointment only after 5pm

Wednesday 9:00AM - 5:00PM

Thursday 9:00AM - 5:00PM

Friday 9:00AM - 7:00PM
By appointment only after 5pm

Saturday 9:00AM - 1:00PM


On site parking from 1pm onwards. There is also plenty of off-street parking available.

We are on the ground level, making it easy and convenient for someone who uses wheelchairs and bringing prams along with them.


Cardiff Dental is located in Cardiff only short stroll from Iron Horse Inn, Cardiff Select Cars and only 3 minute drive from Cardiff North Public School.

Pin It on Pinterest