From a simple filling to full mouth rehabilitation.
He is very keen on picking the finest materials and delivering an exquisite result, all the while forming lasting relationships with his patients.
He moved from India as a dentist and took his training in Melbourne Royal Dental Hospital and got his registration in 2006 and since then,
His thirst for knowledge is shown in his continuing educations
PG Cert Aesthetic and Restorative Dentistry (Uni Manchester, UK)
- Progressive Orthodontics 2 yr course
- Graduate of American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- The Australian Dental Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
In his spare time,
Why Choose Us
- Local family owned and family run dental practice.
- You have the option of seeing the same dentist every time.
- Pain related dental problems will be seen on the same day or on the next working day.
- One of the very few dental practices that are accredited by QIP (Quality Innovative Performance)for meeting the National Safety and Quality Health Service (NSQHS) Standards.