What Can I Eat After Tooth Extraction? 7 Tips from Cardiff Dental
Tooth extractions are taken care of at the dental clinic due to various reasons.
The process is quite simple, and the use of sedation and medicines makes it comfortable and pain-free; however, post-op care is essential for quick recovery.
If you wonder what to eat after tooth extraction, we will help you in solving your queries.
Here’s a list of soft foods to eat after teeth removal to help guide you:
Pureed vegetable soups are easy on your mouth and teeth because there are no large pieces of vegetable or meat that you would have to chew.
Applesauce is very soft and the perfect temperature for people recovering from tooth surgery.
Yogurt is another great healthy breakfast or snack to have if you get a tooth pulled. Grab plain yogurt that doesn’t have pieces of fruit or granola.
Eggs are a rich source of protein and good for breakfast or dinner when you need to be careful with your teeth and mouth after extraction.
To avoid irritating your gum, make sure that the oatmeal is lukewarm before you eat it.
- Mashed Potatoes
Get a lot of nutrients in only a few bites of mashed potatoes, which you may need if you’re struggling to eat after your dental surgery.
- Cottage Cheese
Cottage cheese is a source of protein that you can eat as a snack, or you can add it to enhance other meals.
Cardiff Dental are:
- A comprehensive cosmetic, implant, and family dentist
- A local family-owned and family-run dental practice
- You have the option of seeing the same dentist every time
- Available to treat painful conditions on the same day
- One of the very few dental practices that are accredited by QIP (Quality Innovative Performance) for meeting the National Safety and Quality Health Service (NSQHS) Standards
We look forward to seeing you soon.